POSITION: LEGAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATE
To provide accurate and timely assistance to the Managing Partner and other staff on all corporate and other matters and law that impacts, or may impact, on CHRS Law. To support CHRS Law in the identification and management of legal risks to the organisation and any other tasks assigned by the Managing Partner. The Legal Research Associate will also be primarily required to conduct research pertaining to various areas of law and assist in the development of trainings catered for the legal community
- To conduct research into various areas of law as and when required by the Managing Partner;
- To develop, partake and assist in the legal trainings undertaken by CHRS Law aimed at educating the legal fraternity
- Working with staff across the CHRS Law on the interpretation of legislative provisions;
- Working with the CHRS Law Team when required to assist them in ensuring the effective and timely operation of the CHRS Law's responsibilities;
- Working with the CHRS Law Team, to draft material for publication on relevant legal matters and give presentations on legal topics;
- To represent the CHRS Law at seminars, working groups and conferences as appropriate
- To ensure that all legal opinions and advice commissioned by the CHRS Law are stored in the legal advice database;
- To undertake other such duties as may be reasonably requested by the Managing Partner, CHRS Law.
- To maintain CHRS Law's Facebook page and LinkedIn profile.
CHRS Law is pleased to announce a vacancy for a Legal Research Associate. All interested applicants should email their CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org